Sunday, June 14, 2009

My 1st Modeling session

Last few weeks, i got a request from my sister in law. She asked me to find a few friends including me to go for photo shooting at the beach. So then, i went to ask my friend 1 by 1 to join me just like making a model crew LOL... Anyway i still like to call all of them "my crew" haha... So i asked Derrick, Lai, Ts and Charlene. So they agree to join me for photo shooting, but too bad the timing is not good at all cos most of us busy right now. Then my sister in law changed the destination to studio because all of us dont have enough time to travel to port dickson or tanjung sepat. Too bad in this photo shooting session, Ts couldnt make it because he got class to attend. So end up only me, dc, lai, and charlene. She told me to inform all my friends that what kind of theme that she wanted. She want a cool theme and a beach theme. But most of us didnt like the beach theme cos we dont have "6 pack" lol. So we end up wearing t shirt for beach theme.. haha..

This is my very first time to become a model for a photo shooting. Hmm, i didnt feel any nervous maybe because the photographer is my sis in law and the studio i mentioned just now is my home lol...Maybe if the photographer is other person then i'll feel nervous. Anyway lets cut the crap and lets get to the pictures. Since im so free... lets just upload all of my pictures and my crew :D


These are my crew members n me :P


like having fun, with a national geographic symbol lol...




Next, are the picture that im whacking lai lol:






Cool and Beach theme:


Rocking with my guitar



Back 2 back with lai















Act cool


Taking off my Ray Ban ^^



Surfing pose with my Ray Ban




2 comments:

Tian Shen said...

To be honest dude, although you look short but you are really MAN in all those pictures. =D

sounds gay. lol

vincent said...

LOL

you shouldnt mention it ts.

wahahhaha

i like the one you sitting with the guitar ^^