Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random pictures



Well, having my summer holiday now~. Hmm, let see what plan i got in this summer.. "NOTHING" lol. Everytime when i got my summer holidays, every1 else will start their classes or courses. So that leave me no choice to entertain myself. Lets see, on the 1st day when i came back from redang my dad already ask me to go find work (=.=") I havent enjoy the 1st week of my holiday yet. *Sigh* But then b4 i go find work, i wanna do some random stuff, like grab my sis in law's dslr camera and drive around klang act like pro photographer and drive around klang freely!!. So i drive from

Klang Jaya-->Taman Chi liung--> Bandar Botanic--> Bandar Puteri--> Kampung Jawa--> Klang Jaya

hmm.. i took a few pictures, but only at taman chi liung n bandar botanic.. so the rest like not much of ART feeling in it.. =P


This 1 i like the green colour... feel relax lol

This pic i like the most... hehe check out the water!!


And this 1 too.. but a bit darker..

LOH MEE!! its been a while since the last time i eat loh mee!! and my ah ma loh mee.. is the best!!
Okay after a few arrangement and setting then i got this shot




Blur EFFECT!!

and next this is the botanic picture i was talking about

you guys can actually guess where is this place... lol, (Tips=look at the building on the left)

lastly back home n take this picture...hehe


Some how i drive from taman to taman, i can get the road trip feeling.. haha.. maybe im so desperate for road trip. But i guess road trip's stuff will delay until further notice :P cos now i got job already.. need to work everyday *sigh*... Its time to earn some money and get my new guitar!!

4 comments:

vincent said...

you went my house ah?
hahaha

shit man what were you doing near my housing area?

thanks for the pics. i miss klang so much.

Robbie said...

lol.. pass by there.. but actually i really tot of going to ur house n take a picture of ur house n post in my blog.. haha... too bad i need to bring back my loh mee to my sis b4 it turn cold...

Relax... 2 more months u'll come back klang 1.. lol

David said...

but the pic u like is underexpose.

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

Haha.. not bad arh, got this kinda plan!! Haha~~

Good, keep this up!! Its a good hobby!! Lolz~

Wait till I get my camera!!! (this takes years) =P