Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Second day of my year2's life...

Hmmm...at first, i don't really want to write this blog, but im just too free right now and got nothing to do. And then, here i am, learning how to blog to get rid of my boredom and trying to learn some html stuff :P...

I think i should start this with yesterday. First day, is rather boring as usual. Just having this 3 hours class but the most irritating part is, in the 1st day i already got assignment. Ahh... nevermind, can do that sooner or later, haha.... After that, go back n clean my damn house with my housemate, lucky this time they automatically clean up the house. I guess everything its gonna be the same from 1st year to 2nd year, haha... just that we lesser play game. Anyway, its pointless to complaints about the life in uni, it cant be interesting at all because im living so far away from uni. no activities after class, only some CC session with my housemate n some other fren. Just cant help it, bcos im so lazy to go out. Maybe i will join music club... at least there is something to do, better than nothing. The more i write in this blog, the more i feel like im writing an essay and trying to score something.. haha.. well well, guess its time for me to learn about html.. thats all for today..

ROCK ON,

No comments: