Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Those Days...

Last few days, i accidentally format my exhdd, when i was suppose to format my father laptop =.=". Then it took me 3 days to recover everything in my exhdd. But everything is messed up, so i have to sort everything out cos everything in my exhdd is in 1 folder. Then i look through whats in that folder i found this few pictures...



LOL... this picture was taken when i finished my foundation EXAM. Hmm... i think it was 3 or 4 year ago. Right after my last paper at 4pm, we straight "cheong" to Genting. When i look at my hair style, i was like "hahaha... typical lala". Aiyo, cannot blame la, that time still like to main-main. NEXT PICTURE TS!!









Lol... Eddy with his "tattoo". At least this tattoo manage to last more than 2 weeks if im not wrong. His look macan gangster that time. Now, he is a nerd. HAHAHAHA... At least better than gangster.











Then after that genting trip, i went to singapore with eddy. Still noob semacan.. haha





















that time still with hip hop style with lala hairstyle.. haha. @.@
















Next, a trip to pangkor b4 my mechanical year 1 start.



Posing with vince. Notice how fat i was back then. lol.














Another picture of vince, posing on top of a rock.















And last picture , the ultimate lion hair style!!!Lol...(no comment)

















Well then thats all for this post. For those who accidently delete or format their files, can try to use this software Recuva

8 comments:

Caryn said...

lol...eddy till now also is a ah beng dun worry. and you are his friend,so u are lala.
Congrates.

Tian Shen said...

hello, just pass by and wanna to say that I am not Ah beng. :D

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.. NICE!!! This is classic!! LOL

Robbie said...

caryn: lol... he is ah beng mer?.. more like noob nerd to me...

TS: u are nerd!!!

char:yea.. very classic.. its been 3 years already..

Caryn said...

because only ah beng will do that temporary tattoo only.LOL!

vincent said...

OMG!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


swt...
you simply post my pic...arghhh!!

WaiWhy said...

All so lala hooooor.....oh my tian.

Robbie said...

caryn:since u said until like that, i also cant deny it. So i agree with u, ur bf is ah beng lo... LOL

vince:u didnt say cannot post ur picture.. by the way, i realize ur sexy picture attract a lot of people to my blog... lol.. see how many comments i get..

yy: young that time is like that 1 la... more "oh la la" style with temporary tattoo and piercing... lol