Saturday, October 3, 2009

Deep shit



This is the picture that is always in my mind to cheer myself up when im full of stress. Just the 1st week of the 1st sem, i already got 2 assignment. Then my final year project need me to take the most hardest module in mechanical engineering. Even the lecturer that teach that module ask student not to take that module. 1st time for me to see this thing happen, i mean the lecturer recommended student not to take that subject. Oh well, i guess im in DEEP SHIT NOW...

4 comments:

Tian Shen said...

Just believe in yourself man, you definitely can do it. D:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

that picture kinda look romantic to me!! xD

Tell me what you see in that picture, I shall help you to interpret your feelings~

Psychology!! =P

vincent said...

congratulations dude! mechanical spirit.
wahahhahaa

Robbie said...

ts: i try...lol

charlene: i see nice n beautiful place... and i feel like going to there n swim again.. btw that picture i take 1 ler.. nice ler?.. redang ^^

Vince: wtf =.="