Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Changed!

Haha... finally, i am able to change myself from wasting my precious time playing video games. Not only that, im started to study everyday just like nerd!!!. Well, the reason that i been facing a serious assignment and i can say i lost almost half of the marks. OR... i might even get ZERO. There was a friend that might be able to help me because he got the solution. Then what i ask was i wanted to see how he do. But then, this kiasu and kiasi kia thought i was going to copy from him. COME ON LA MAN, YOU THINK IM SO CHEAP? anyway, so i end up late for the due time n couldnt pass up my assignment. But i did try to ask the lecturer to accept my work by sending him mail. ALL OF MY HOPE LIES ON THE LECTURER HAND LOL. All i can do now, is study hard like nerd!!!

Anyway, as i said im done with playing computer games in my room, so im having so much free time that i dont even know where to use it.(FYI, study whole day will make me bored to dead) So this is the best time for me to learn cooking ^^. Oh yea, since im so free, im gonna record myself playing MCR song and post it in here.

I started to feel sien about blogging, sometimes i force myself to write something because to make it looks like its still active, barely, lol. But then when it comes to screw people in my blog, i think i can write a full damn page with like a few thousand words in it AND IM LOVING IT!!! haha.. too bad because i dont want to make my blogs look bad, unless i know how to make my blog that link to another blog just to screw people like my friend did =P. Again im lazy to do such a thing haha... maybe 1 day ill just use this blog to screw people when i cant stand of it anymore... haha. This should be long enough to satisfied myself for this month =P.

1 comment:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

I know this story!! hahahahahha..